16 August 2012
With 10 lecture sessions over the two days, this conference and hands on workshop will provide you with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the ever changing fields of PGS, biopsies, IMSI and quality and security control - essential for any progressive IVF professional. We have pulled together an outstanding panel of IVF professionals, leaders in their fields, including Dagan Wells, Senior Fellow, University of Oxford & Director of Reprogenetics UK and Alpesh Doshi, Consultant Embryologist, The Centre for Reproductive and Genetic Health, London, UK. (See full speaker list below.)
Whether you are actively seeking new ideas, need advice on techniques, procedures or protocols, just want to soak in some of the knowledge on show, or refine your skills, we’re confident it’ll be a valuable two days.
The two days will include morning lectures and demonstrations then the opportunity to practise procedures supported by the guidance of experts in the afternoon. Also included is an invitation to a gala dinner on Thursday 29th November and an optional laboratory visit to the Phyathai Sriracha Infertility Center.
- The finer points of Polar Body, Day 3 and Trophectoderm Biopsy
- Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS): When should we biopsy and what aneuploidy testing method should we use?
- Pre-implantation genetic diagnosis (PGD) of chromosome rearrangements using array-CGH
- A case study - implementing an electronic witness system in Thailand
- Quality Control in the IVF Laboratory
- Optimising ICSI including IMSI
- Technical considerations regarding IMSI
- Alpesh Doshi, Consultant Embryologist, The Centre for Reproductive and Genetic Health, London, UK
- Elpida Fragouli, Director of Cytogenetics, Reprogenetics, UK
- Sally Lloyd, Training & Product Consultant, Research Instruments, UK
- Dr Suchada Mongkolchaipak, Gynaecologist & Reproduction Specialist, Phyathai Sriracha Infertility Center, Thailand
- Karen Schnauffer, Consultant Embryologist, Hewitt Fertility Centre, Liverpool Women’s Hospital, UK
- Dagan Wells, Senior Fellow, University of Oxford & Director of Reprogenetics UK
Who should attend
- Senior Embryologists
- Junior Embryologists
- Laboratory Managers
- Specialists in fertility treatment
- All those interested in reproductive techniques and practises
Booking a place
For more information or to book a place visit http://ivf-workshop.eventbrite.co.uk/. Places are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment and to benefit from the Early Bird discounted booking rate.